In this article, I will teach you the 3 best ways: How to publish a WordPress website. It is a misconception that you need to be a web designer or developer to code a website. There are lots of tools that make it super simple to put your website online without writing any code.
Using a Website Builder to Publish a Website
Most beginners really feel that they need to learn programming and web design skills to publish their websites. It was true in the early days of the internet. At that time, businesses hired web developers or they needed to learn coding skills to publish a website on their own. However, things have modified over the years and technical skills are no longer a hurdle in publishing your content on the internet.
Nowadays, beginners, businesses, and even developers use website builders like WordPress to simply publish websites. Greater than 69% of all websites on the internet are built using an internet site builder or CMS platform. This means, even web developers don’t need to write code from scratch to publish a website.
These platforms allow anyone in the world to simply publish a website and put it on the internet. We’ll show you the best and most popular technique to publish your website (no coding required).
Method 1. Publish a Website with WordPress
WordPress is the most well-liked website builder available on the market with the slogan ‘Democratize Publishing’. It’s free (as in freedom) and open-source software that anyone can use to build any sort of website.
Over 39% of all websites on the internet are powered by WordPress.
1. To get started with WordPress, you’ll need a domain name (e.g. webs360.net) and web hosting (that is where your website files are stored).
2. If you want to attempt an alternative, then we recommend SiteGround or any of these top WordPress hosting providers.
3. Next, you’ll need to install WordPress.
4. After getting installed WordPress, you’ll see the WordPress dashboard which appears to be like this.
5. Next, you need to install and activate the SeedProd plugin.
6. SeedProd is one of the best WordPress page builder plugins. It permits you to rapidly publish professionally designed net pages on your website using an easy drag and drop user interface.
7. It’s super easy to make use of and allows you to rapidly publish your website with professional designs that are already optimized for sales, conversions, and SEO.
Alternatives to SeedProd
There are a number of well-liked page builder tools for WordPress. You can use any of the following to publish your website without any coding or design expertise.
Beaver Builder – A drag and drop WordPress website builder with advanced theme customizations.
Divi Builder – One other beginner friendly WordPress theme builder with tons of prepared made templates
Elementor – A strong page builder tool for WordPress suitable for beginners and developers
It’s widely used and trusted by millions of beginners as well as big name brands like Microsoft, Facebook, and even the US government makes use of WordPress to energy The White House website.
One of the best parts about WordPress is that there are over 58,000 WordPress plugins that allow you to add just about any functionality to your websites such as an online store, contact form, SEO features, and extras. You can consider plugins like addons or apps for your iPhone. They make it simple for even first time users to configure and publish a website that search engines like google love and is easy to make use of for your users.
Method 2. Publish a Website with Constant Contact Website Builder
1. Constant Contact Website builder is an AI-powered website publishing tool proper for beginners and small companies.
2. If you don’t want to go through the difficulty of purchasing hosting, domain name, and installing a web application software, then Constant Contact Website Builder can be the best tool for you.
3. It’s an AI-powered website publishing tool that lets you simply follow a step by step wizard. You’ll answer some questions and it’ll generate preferred layouts for you complete with the dummy content.
4. You can also customize it in any way method you want using an easy drag and drop interface. Once you’re completed, simply click the Publish button.
5. The most effective part about using Constant Contact Website Builder is that you simply don’t need to worry about hosting or updates. You also get reliable support through chat, cellphone, and e-mail.
6. When you simply want to publish a small business website or a fast online store, then it gets the job done with little or no effort.
Alternatives to Constant Contact Website Builder
There are many other fully-hosted, drag and drop website publishing platforms just like Constant Contact. The following are a few hosted website builders picked by our professional team.
Wix – a quick rising website builder platform that has all of the options you’d build a website.
Gator by HostGator – Totally hosted website builder by the folks behind HostGator. It comes with an intuitive drag and drop publisher with stunning templates.
Domain.com Website Builder – A fully hosted website builder with lovely templates to quickly publish a website.
GoDaddy – a big domain name registrar that also provides website builder tools.
Method 3. Manually Publish Your Website
1. There are a number of online course platforms for college students offering courses on web development for beginners.
2. You can also make a website on your pc, however, you’ll still need a domain name (the web address for your website) and website hosting service to publish it online.
3. All websites on the internet need hosting. It provides you storage on an online server where you can upload and store your website files.
4. You’ll be able to sign up with Bluehost which is likely one of the greatest internet hosting companies in the world. They’re providing Webs360 users a beneficiant low cost + free domain name + free SSL certificate.
5. When you have signed up for a hosting account, you’ll be able to upload the website files from your pc to your website through the use of an FTP client.
6. Alternatively, in case your web hosting provider has cPanel, then you can use their built-in file manager for uploading your website in the public_html folder. This saves you from learning how you can use the FTP server.
There are 3 ways to publish your own website. If you have any questions about this article so you can comment below this post and also contact us at any time.
Check more daily updates to get subscribe to our website and also you can get informational articles and much more etc.