In this article, I will teach you. How to change your Disney+ account email address and password. If you are a Disney+ subscriber, you will need your email address and password to sign in and start streaming. In case you need to change your email address at any time, however, you will need to do so in your Disney+ account settings.
Change Your Disney+ Account Email Online
You can make changes to your Disney+ account details, including changing your account email and updating your payment details, on the Disney+ website.
- To get started, sign in to the Disney+ website in your favorite browser, then navigate over to the “My Profile” option in the top right corner. From the drop-down menu, you can select the “Account” option.
- In the “Account” menu, you can select the Edit button next to your current email address.
- As a security measure, Disney+ will ask you to enter a six-digit code sent to your existing email address. Check your inbox for the code, then type it in the box provided before selecting “Continue” to proceed.
- In the “Change Email” box, type the new email address that you wish to use.
- If you are doing this as a security measure, you may want to check the “Log Out All Devices” box. You will need to sign in again to your devices if you do this, however.
- If you’re ready, select the “Save” button to change your email address.
- Change to your account will take effect immediately, but you will need to confirm your new email address by selecting the “Verify account” link in your Disney+ account settings menu.
- A new six-digit security code will be sent to your new email account to verify this. Check your inbox, then type in the code you receive in the confirmation box before selecting the “Continue” option.
Verifying your email account for a new account is an important security measure, so be sure to complete these steps as soon as you make the change. Once verified, you will need to use your email address to sign in to your Disney+ account in the future.
Change Your Disney+ Email on Mobile Devices
- To do this, open the Disney+ app on your smartphone or tablet and sign in (if you have not already done so), and then tap your account profile icon in the lower right corner.
- To proceed, tap the “Account” option in the profile menu.
- Tap the Edit button next to your existing email address in the “Accounts” menu.
- As a security measure, you will need to make sure you have access to your account email address. Type the six-digit code (sent to your current email address) in the box provided before touching the “Continue” button.
- In the “Change Email” menu, type your email address before touching the “Save” option. If you want to sign out of other devices as a security precaution, check the “Log Out All Devices” checkbox.
- Once you have changed your account email address, you will need to verify it. In the Account Settings menu, tap the “Verify Account.“
- As before, you will need to make sure you have access to your new email account using a six-digit security code. Check your inbox for this, then type in the box provided before tapping the “Continue” option.
This will verify your account email faster, allowing you to use it to sign in to your Disney+ account on other devices. If you are signed out of all other devices, you will need to use these account settings to sign in again.
If you have any questions or queries about this article, please comment below, and we’ll get back to you. Check more daily updates to get subscribe to our website and also you can get informational articles and much more etc.