In this article, I will teach you. How to Convert Word to PowerPoint. If you need to present a project that may require you to use MS Word. You may be asked to give a summary of the presentation during the actual presentation. As a result, having the content prepared as presentation slides is perfect. You should play the slides and describe your ideas and comments.
To import your Word document into a PowerPoint presentation, you must use the Slides from Outline feature. The method is easy to follow, but you need to make a few changes to the file formatting. It can assist you in presenting the document’s contents in an ordered manner on a PowerPoint slide. Let’s take a closer look at each step.
Convert Word to PowerPoint Presentation
Let’s Start the text first.
Formatting of Document
- Make sure that you have the correct format of the original word document. This indicates that they should have headings, subheadings, and body.
- You need to change the Titles to Heading 1 Style
- Yet in the same way, for the content body, you change it to the style of Heading 2.
- Now, to make the changes effective, save the Word document by pressing Ctrl+S
Convert a Word document into a Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
Now, let’s move to the last part of the process to convert a Word document to a pptx file.
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint
- Now, create a new presentation by clicking on “Blank Presentation“
- Click the Home tab
- Then click New Slides
- Select the slides in the Outline
- Insert the outline screen will open
- Browse and select the Word document (file with.docx filename extension) that you have previously saved.
- Click Insert to import and convert your word document to a PowerPoint presentation
Make sure that you save the ppt file.
That’s it, therefore. You have now successfully convert word to PowerPoint presentation.
If you have any questions or queries about this article, please comment below, and we’ll get back to you. Check more daily updates to get subscribe to our website and also you can get informational articles and much more etc.