You can download and install your RTX 2070 Super Drivers on your Windows 10 PC from this post. Graphics driver software detects a lot of useful features. And if your PC boasts a powerful RTX 2070 SUPER powerful graphics card, you have marked one of the best uses of the GPU.
However, to manage it effectively and change its settings according to system requirements, it is very important to get hold of its software side components as well. And in this guide, I will help you with this. The detailed instructions for download and install RTX 2070 Super Drivers on your Windows 10 PC are provided here.
Free Download and Install RTX 2070 Super Drivers For Windows 10 PC
Before you begin with a driver installation, it is highly recommended that you back up your current system configuration. Furthermore, these drivers bring a few notable features and performance to your attention. Let’s examine them:
RTX 2070 Super Drivers
- First of all, as the Outriders game comes with NVIDIA DLSS technology, you can count on direct support from these Game Ready Drivers.
- Also, there is the new DIRT 5 tracking support.
- Similarly, the optimizations and support of 1 day in Evil Genius 2: World Domination and the Kingdom HEARTS series is also on the cards.
- Then when we look at Gaming Technology, there is additional support for Resizable BAR, which is valid throughout the GeForce RTX 30 series.
- Not to mention the fact that there is also good visual support for GeForce GPUs, however, it is in the beta platform.
Download and Install
Now that you know the RTX 2070 Super driver set to feature, it’s time to grab these drivers for your Windows 10 PC.
Step 1. Navigate to the NVIDIA Driver Downloads page.
Step 2. Now enter the following details:
- Product type: GeForce
- Product Series: GeForce RTX 20 Series (Notebook)
- Products: GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Download Type: Game Ready Driver (GRD)
- Language: English (US)
Step 3. When you have entered this information, click the Search button.
Step 4. Then click the download button and wait for the drivers to download.
Step 5. When done, launch its 465.89-notebook-win10-64bit-international-dch-whql.exe file
Step 6. Then proceed with the on-screen instructions to install on your PC.
Step 7.When the installation is complete, then restart your PC.
That’s all. These were some steps to download and install the RTX 2070 Super Drivers on Windows 10 PC.
If you have any questions or queries about this article, please comment below, and we’ll get back to you. Check more daily updates to get subscribe to our website and also you can get informational articles and much more etc.